Buffy Breeze Comforter
Stay cool with our temp-regulating, plant-based comforter.
Our temperature-regulating, plant-based comforter is designed to keep you cool and comfortable all night.
- Recommended for warmer sleepers and climates or seasonal use
- Shell is woven from earth-friendly lyocell fiber & then filled with the very same plant-based fiber
- Ultra-smooth lyocell fiber absorbs moisture more efficiently than conventional cotton, keeping your skin feeling cool and dry throughout the night
- Wave stitching pattern keeps fill in place
- Super-soft, 300 single-ply thread count sateen weave lyocell shell & spun lyocell fiber fill
- Lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources like eucalyptus and harvested from sustainably managed forests
- These plant-based fibers are fully biodegradable and compostable
- Lyocell fiber contains no essential oils and is safe for pets and kids
- Loops in every corner to accommodate duvet cover ties
- Twin / Twin XL: 90" x 70"
- Full / Queen: 90" x 90"
- King / Cal King: 90" x 105"
For best results, dry clean only. Use of a duvet cover recommended.
Our 7 night free trial lets you sleep with our products before you commit to buying––like a test drive for your bed! When you place your order, a temporary hold will be placed on your card, which may appear as “pending” or “processing.” This is to ensure your payment method is valid. We’ll complete the charge after the trial ends. If you choose to end your trial within our return window, we’ll reverse your hold!
Lightweight, with a silky feel. Soft, cooling and dreamy!
Cool, inside and out.
Made entirely from super-soft lyocell, which absorbs moisture more efficiently than conventional cotton or polyester and keeps your skin feeling cool and dry throughout the night.
Soft on you, soft on the earth.
Lyocell fibers are made from an environmentally responsible, closed loop production process, which efficiently transforms wood pulp like eucalyptus into cellulosic fibers with low environmental impact. This solvent-spinning process recycles process water and reuses the solvent at a recovery rate of more than 99%, resulting in one of the lowest impact fibers on the planet.
CO2e = Carbon Dioxide Equivalent
This handy metric expresses global warming potential by including all of the relevant greenhouse gasses and converting their long-term impacts to that of CO2.
What's in your Buffy?
Hot sleepers, don't sweat it. 100% eucalyptus keeps you cool all night.