Hemp Linen Essentials Set
Includes sheet set, duvet cover and an extra set of pillowcases.Start Building!
Our Hemp Linen Essentials Set is beautiful, breathable, and designed to get softer with every wash.
- Each bundle contains 1x 4-piece Hemp Linen Sheet Set (fitted sheet, flat sheet, 2 pillowcases), 1x Hemp Linen Duvet Cover, and 1x extra set of Hemp Linen Pillowcases.
- Lightened with safe and natural, hydrogen peroxide, and dyed with water-saving, toxic-chemical-free dyes
- Machine washable and fast drying
- Antibacterial hemp fiber is naturally resistant to UV light fading, mold, and mildew
- 100% hemp linen fiber
- Super-soft, 102 single-ply thread count
- All items will be added to your cart individually & sold separately.
- Full: Flat Sheet: 92” x 102”, Fitted Sheet: 54” x 75” x 15", Pillow cases: 20” x 29”
- Queen: Flat Sheet: 92” x 102”, Fitted Sheet: 60” x 80” x 15", Pillow cases: 20” x 29”
- King: Flat Sheet: 108” x 102”, Fitted Sheet: 78” x 80” x 15", Pillow cases: 20” x 37”
- California King: Flat Sheet: 108” x 102”, Fitted Sheet: 72” x 84” x 15", Pillow cases: 20” x 37”
- Full/Queen: 90" x 90"
- King/Cal King: 90" x 105"
- Standard: 20" x 29"
- King: 20" x 37"
Machine wash cold. Line or machine dry low. Leave wrinkly, or iron on high for a sleeker look.
Our 7 night free trial lets you sleep with our products before you commit to buying––like a test drive for your bed! When you place your order, a temporary hold will be placed on your card, which may appear as “pending” or “processing.” This is to ensure your payment method is valid. We’ll complete the charge after the trial ends. If you choose to end your trial within our return window, we’ll reverse your hold!
Designed for a
lifetime of chill.
Looking for all the casual magic of flax linen? Hemp is the earth-friendlier, more durable option! It’s still a linen weave—with all the same easy breeziness, but less impact! Ours is washed for extra softness and—thanks to the fiber’s natural resilience—improves with wear and washing.
Better for farmers
Fact: Hemp absorbs 5x more CO2 from the air than trees! Not only that, but the plant’s extra-long tap roots improve soil quality over time (unlike flax, which depletes it) so it can grow in the same spot year after year—and promote biodiversity in the process!