Buffy Cloud Comforter
Snuggle up with our super-soft, extra-fluffy original.
It's the end of an era! We're making room for all the new products we're bringing into our warehouses in 2022 & have a small number of our original (pre-2020) Cloud Comforters. Our original cloud-like comforter is covered in our super-soft signature fabric and filled with layers of recycled fluff for that snuggled up feeling.
- Recommended for all-season use
- Shell is woven from earth-friendly lyocell fiber
- Each comforter recycles approximately 50 plastic bottles
- Ultra-smooth lyocell fiber absorbs moisture more efficiently than cotton, keeping your skin feeling cool and dry throughout the day and night
- Quilted stitching pattern keeps fill in place
- Note: unlike the current model, the original Cloud Comforter is not machine washable
- Super-soft, 300 single-ply thread count sateen weave lyocell shell
- 100% GRS-certified, BPA-free, recycled PET fill
- Lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources like eucalyptus and harvested from sustainably managed forests
- Lyocell fiber contains no essential oils and is safe for pets and kids
- Loops in every corner to accommodate duvet cover ties
- Twin / Twin XL: 90" x 70"
- Full / Queen: 90" x 90"
- King / Cal King: 90" x 105"
Machine wash cold with your favorite pro-planet detergent and hang to dry. Use of a duvet cover recommended.
Our 7 night free trial lets you sleep with our products before you commit to buying––like a test drive for your bed! When you place your order, a temporary hold will be placed on your card, which may appear as “pending” or “processing.” This is to ensure your payment method is valid. We’ll complete the charge after the trial ends. If you choose to end your trial within our return window, we’ll reverse your hold!
It’s like sleeping in a pillowy marshmallow, luxurious and soooo soft.
Our combo of super-soft lyocell fabric and extra-fluffy recycled fill has made it easy for over 300,000 customers to fall asleep (but harder for them to get out of bed)..
Feel good fluff.
For the most pro-planet puff possible, we source GRS-certified recycled fiber that's shredded into marshmallowy soft goodness. Then we wrap it all up in our signature Eucalyptus fabric made from lyocell fiber that's naturally softer and earth-friendlier than conventional cotton.
CO2e = Carbon Dioxide Equivalent
This handy metric expresses global warming potential by including all of the relevant greenhouse gasses and converting their long-term impacts to that of CO2.